Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vacation!

Olala i have a week off work! It feels absolutely fabulous!
I've had some issues with an extremly sore tail bone (for some reason?) So the fact that i don't have to work 24h in a row 2-3 days a week for this upcoming week is good news for my back!

And another asbolutely amazing thing is that Brian's is coming in exactly 2 weeks today! It's going to be such a big relief to have in close! don't have to worry and think "what if the baby come early" and all that stress.
By the way, my midwife said yesterday that the baby is in possition now and is just waiting for the delivery to start! But she also said that it doesn't mean that it will come early at all. I might still be over due by 2 weeks. After two weeks i think they would induce me. Hopefully NOT! I wouldn't mind if the baby came about a week early! :)

Now, skype date with my love and then out to a girl friends cottage with Sofia Larsson!

No comments: