Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Rainy day...

Mom and I got some shopping done today...it makes me so tired to shop now! Met people we know everywhere, I think we did more talking then anything.

I got the shopping for nursing bras done! Feels like a relief to have that over with! Not a big fan of trying on bras. Found two at Lindex. A black and a white. And a tank top as well. Good to have on when we're just home...i think, since i've never done this before :)
My mom got a onseie for the baby to wear when we leave the hospital! From Lindex too. It's so hard to find cute clothes that are gender neutral! It's either extremly plain white or boring. So my mom said she'll go get all the cute things we saw today as soon as we know if it's a boy or girl. Yey!

A speciall little husband's birthday was a few days ago and there might have been some shopping for gifts done today too...you never know..  :)

It has a few pink details too! should work both ways :)

Belly and the only shoes that are comfy right now, the croccs!

No comments: