Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2011

it's getting closer!

22 days til my dear husband returns!! The count down is on! Can't wait to have him close everyday! And i can't belive we've soon done 5 months away from each other..it's crazy to think that we're almost there! I'm so proud of us..it hasn't been easy but we did it! For the baby!

And it's getting closer to the baby's due date as well! that is also HUGE! I'm starting to feel like it's time for the little one to come out soon! I havn't had much to complain about during this pregnancy, but my back is staring to feel it now! And i'm so excited to meet him or her! I was thinking about all the holidays ahead. They are all going to be so much better and more fun now when we have the baby there with us!

Going to work soon. I work 75 hours this week...good think i don't do that very often! But it's only 3 shifts and that sounds alot less! have to think of it that way!

(i'm not sure who or how many people read my blog. But it would be super fun with a few comments :) if anyone feel like it)

1 comment:

Therese Wennström said...

Jag är iallafall en läsare :)