Pages

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Ultra sound and another sunny day!

Went for my second ultra sound this morning and my new due date is the 27th of august. I guess i got the dates wrong when i figured out when i had my last period. First i had the 11th as my due date but we'll have to wait a few more weeks in august for the baby. Can always hope it'll come early! That's also why my belly had been looking pretty small. oh well, it'll come out sooner or later any ways, that's for sure! I didn't see the baby as clear as last time. but it was kicking and moving like it should! sooo cute!




After the ultra sound i went for a walk around Lillfjärden, a pond in the center or town. The weather was amazing and i had to have an ice cream in the sun after. it was just too nice out to not have one lol
Had alot of time to do nothing still so i went out to see Grandma! Got a sandwich and tea for lunch. We sat in the sun for hours chatting and solving crossword puzzles.






I work tonigth from 8pm til 10am tomorrow morning. Not too exciting.

No comments: