Pages

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Tuesday

Today was my dad's birthday. And he celebrated the big day by leaving early for work to drop my tires of at the shop, going to work and than straight to the new house to meet up with the electrician. I'll probably be in bed when he gets home lol I did call him on his fika break this morning to say happy birthday!
There will be a more thorough celebration on sunday in the Mumin hus, gazebo. (and a mumin hus is absolutly not a correct translation of gazebo for thoes who is trying to learn swedish) and for thoes who is trying to learn english, don't always trust my spelling!

I worked at a preschool today..skolbyn. six year olds are usuly not my cup of tea but they where pretty well behaved haha my kids are not gonna have a picnic in the park growing up with me as there mom. maybe Brian will take on the more relaxed approach...or not...haha poor kids!

Tomorrow i'm going for a second ultra sound! can't wait!! usully they only let you have one but the baby seemed to be a bit small for it's age (19 weeks) so thay wanned a second one in week 21. I'm not very big myself so that's probably why. I don't feel worried at all.
I'll write more about that tomorrow.

gnite!

No comments: