Pages

Monday, April 04, 2011

My spot in the sun

Had a great day with Julia! Tried the new Myran's café, they had the biggest and tastiest cinnamon buns ever! And the second hand baby clothing store that we checked out was awesome! I'll go back there for sure! Didn't get anything yet..i'll wait til we know if it's an alice or william/charlie :) so that will have to wait until august.

Spring is in the air! it's after 6pm and the sun is still really warm! Love it!

This is my spot in the sun! and you can see me too! haha

Spring is here! Snödroppar, for you canadians!


Now i'm just waiting for Brian to go in skype and have a date with me! can't describe in word how much i miss him!

Over and Out!

1 comment:

Zarah - mamma till två små och matte till mops said...

haha! jag såg inte ens att du var där. jag är så inne i min mammabubbla ibland att jag inte märker att det står folk framför mig. nästa gång du ser mig får du komma fram och hälsa och klämma lite på oline! Kram!!