Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

hard work and a birthday cake

I haven't been writing the last few days...that's only because nothing fun has happened haha
I worked a long shift, 24 hours from saturday till saturday. Got home and made my dad's birthday cake rightaway. Recipe from Leila Lindholm's book a piece of cake. such a good cookbook!

Here's the Sunday lunch/birthday celebration in pictures. I'm more efficient with the camera then the key board. And i know it's more fun to look at pictures than read a novel about my weekend!

I have a weird craving for baking! 

Half way there

Done!

The house, Hälsingegård i Trogsta, Forsa

One part of the barn, where i set up my own washroom! can't hold it when i'm pregnant lol


Bithday boy

Uncle and aunt in the gazebo. the only place we can actually use right now.



The Kitchen-to-be. Alot of work to be done before it'll look like it's supposed to.


Today I got a big parcel in the mail form Brian's mom Wendy! Baby clothes and other nice things! Super Cute! Thanks alot Wendy!!!  Nothing else going on today really, gonna try to get going to the gym later on. Miss it so much, but for some reason i just keep puting it off. havn't felt the greatest with a cold and stuff but i just can't put it off any longer now!  

Hope some super awsome exciting things happens to me soon so i have something to write about! Don't expect much haha

Hejdå!

No comments: