Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Last day of easter

Good beautiful morning!!

Felt lonely to wake up in a quit house. I'm so used to having people around all the time now. But some time to my self is good too. wish i could have Brian here tho to wake up beside and have breakfast with!

I'm on this recycle-and-think-about-how-much-money-i-stend-train haha So i've desided that all or most of the baby's clothes that I buy will be bought second hand! Here in town a lady started about a year ago a store with quality baby clothes second hand! I wrote about that before too i remember. And in Canada there's a big chain called Once upon a child that sell used baby clothes.
So a few days ago i when in to the one here in town and i got three pair of little mini pants for 100sek! When i showed them to my mom she was convinced they were brand new! The lady that owns the store only accept good quality clothes in good condition. And omg was the lady even nice! the most helpful store owner i've met!! Loved it! i'll be back there soon for some little tiny onesies!
Before i buy too much I'm going to visit my dad's cousins, who all have kids that are over the baby stage, for some hand me downs! no baby clothes are getting past me!!

Here are pictures of the pants i bought for our little one!

Little turquoise pants. super soft and cuddlie!

Yellow and white with little feet!

And the cutest jeans ever! super cool with a soft lining on the inside!

No comments: