Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

summer's here?

It's unbelievable the weather we've had this weekend! 23 degrees C and not a cloud in the sky!
I got up this morning and went with my parents out to the house, in my "pyjamas" looking like a hippie! haha spent all day in the sun doing next to nothing. i'm really not a big helper around the house when the weather is this nice :)

Have had two busy weeks belive it or not. Charlotta was home from London and we've been up to something every day it feels like. Sushi night at Radjo's with Ida and Charlotta followed by 24/7 hangouts with the latter.

But to the interesting things! The baby is kicking more and more! i even felt it on the outside of my belly with my hand!!! It was such an awesome feeling! luckely i was talking to Brian on skype right when it happened! So we sort of experienced it toghether. Can't wait to go see Brian and have some real family time being married and pregnant together. It feels strange and sad sometimes starting a family together but away for eachother. But sooooooon i'll be there with him!
I told my grandma that the baby is more active at night with the kicking and she said it'll be one of the none sleeping babies. But i told her i'll trick it with the time change from sweden to canada!  haha

I'll book the ticket to go see Brian and everyone else on tuesday! for three weeks hopefully!! can't wait!!

I'm home alone tonight..my parents are staying over night at the new house. not even the dog is home...feels a bit lonely. But i'm off to work in the morning so i'll just have to get through the night. which isn't gonna be a problem! i'm so tired from all the sun i got today!
Now i'm just waiting for Brian to get to his grandparents house for easter dinner so i can say hi to him on skype! i just talk to the rest of the family that's already there! wish i could be there too!! He's been working at the race track all day today, my hard working husband!!! aaaaaw baby! :) Miss him!

i'll get better with the updates now when i'm back to not doing more than work haha

No comments: