Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pampers baby box

Today i picked up my free baby box from Pampers at the baby/toy store, babyproffsen. I got this huge box with a diaper genie and 12 new bord size diapers and other stuff. mostly advertising stuff from different baby brands. but the diapers are good to have! The "diaper genie" is some sort of diaper bin for used diapers that have super expensive refillable bags to buy separate. so that was kind of an unnessacery gift. if anyone feels like they want one anyways..just let me know! it's yours!

Also went to the gym for aerobic class. The pants i was wearing this time were too big so they kept falling off haha and i had to spend more energi on keeping them in place than working out haha they will probably fit me later on i'm sure!

Brian booked my ticket to canada this morning!! I'll leave the 5th and come back the 31st! it's gonna be so much fun and feel so good to have some real family time with him and the belly! Miss him soo soo much!

Now, shower then bed i guess. have been super tired today!
Gnite!

No comments: