Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

morning walk- check!

We just got in from a morning walk, Bella and I. Everything is so pretty in the morning! It's not raining today but it's overcast and just a bit cool. The fog lie over the mountain top and it looks just like something out of a faity tale!
We met a girl who was out waking with her 2 month old daughter in her stroller. We talked for a bit and she lives just around the corner. She invited me for a visit one day. Super nice girl! Good to know the younger crowed here too! haha mostly i just see my parents friends that are in their 50's.

Now i'm just waiting to talk to Brian on skype before he goes to work. He's going to some kind of course today outside of Toronto so the poor thing has to get up at 4.20am or something :( He's working hard, my man! Love you baby!

Later today i'll keep working on the other house here on my parents farm, that's gonna me mine and Brian's summer house! Or anyone else that's coming to visit of course! Yesterday i got the beds in place and the cradle that's been in out family for at least 5 generations. My grate grandfather had it and he was born 1903. It was probably used before that too! Feels really special to keep it for our baby aswell!

I'll show a picture of the summer house later today!
Brian should be on skype any minute now!

No comments: