Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

It's here!

I got the stroller today!!!
But it wasn't as easy as that haha, after i went to the store to get more time on my cell phone my car, the famous Audi 80 -89 died on me right before i turned on the high way. So i had to call my mom who was in a meeting at work to see if she could pick me up. should also was that it was pouring rain outside all day! She got a minute free at work and got me. I drove her back to work and kept going to pick up my precious stroller! haha but i got there, paid for it and... IT'S MINE! i have been walking aroud the kitchen all day with it! it's so easy to steer and really light and easy to pack up! LOVE IT! I hope the baby will love it too! :) I made it all nice with the Winnie the Pooh blankets Allison and Kalyn got for me at the shower. Can't wait to let the baby try it!

On the weekend my mom and I went to Leksand to celebrate my cousin Beatrice who graduated high school, which is a big deal in sweden! And that's the one thing that makes it feel like summer is really here! Everything was great, the sun was shining and i got to see both my aunt and her family and my uncle and his wife came up from Stockholm, and lots of other people!

I'm feeling good still. But it's starting to get heavier on my back. i've gained about 9 or 10 kg and it's all mostly in the belly area. And i'm not sure but i think i've started having some morning sickness and heartburn, but i don't know. might just be my stomach that's not feeling it right now. haha too much food on the weekend maybe :)  

Our lovely three wheeled cruiser! BabyTravel Amsterdam

So, this is where the little sweet pea will sleep like a royalty :)







A gift for the baby from Beatrice. She picked it up in China! soo sweet! Thank you so much!
Love it!








No comments: