Pages

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

This will be a tough summer!

I think someone told me that being pregnant in the summer is pretty warm and unbearable..i thought they were over exaggerating. Turned out they weren't. Oh my lord...i worked a full day at daycare today and for some reason i guess it's good for kids to be outside? well...let's just say that it would have been nicer to stay inside!
I had to stay home from stroller shopping and hanging out with Julia, i was sooo tired! i'm still tired! haha and i'm working full time in July...Ah whatever!

didn't do much after work then...had to go pick up my Sex and the city box set at our old neighbor's cuz i had said i was going to. They are leaving for the states tomorrow morning! Their son is there for a school exchange. They will have so much fun! Have a great trip, if you're reading!!!!!!!
And when i got home i sat on my bum and watched tv!

Now i'm ready for bed.

Oh, tomorrow is my first time in the "new parents class"! And i'm going to look for a stroller before that. I'm not buying anything..I just have to figure out what i want. and then find something that has everything i want. I've always been picky with things...it's good to be rich when you're picky..too bad i'm not!

Good night!

No comments: