Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

One more sleep!

aaaah! can't belive i'm leaving for canada tomorrow!!!!  i'm super excited and super nervous that the train is gonna be late tomorrow morning. SJ, the train "company" or whatever it is are not the best on being on time. But there's no earlier train so i'm just gonna have to risk it. hopefully it'll work out! There's no snow and there hasn't been any storms with fallen trees in the last few weeks. so with a little bit of luck i'll get to the airport in time! flight leaves at 10am the train at 6am.
I fly to Copenhagen and from there to Toronto. I'll get in to Toronto at 3 something in the afternoon which is 9pm swedish time. i'll be ready for bed probably but i'll stay up and fight the jetlag!

Now i just have to pack my stuff. Not bringing too much. I can wash my clothes at Kelly's and Brian's granma told me to leave some room for things on the way back! :) so cute!

Have to get a nap in today! I worked last night and i never sleep as good at work as i do at home. This morning was the first time in forever my alarm clock woke me up. So tired!

Now, get something to eat. Hungry as always! haha

Over and out.

No comments: