Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

On hold

I'm just sitting here being on hold on the phone with my midwife's office..think i've been sitting for about 20 minutes now. but i don't have anywere to be anyways haha
oh, now they took my call!
Have an appointment June 3rd. yey! get to hear the baby's heartbeat again! And the week after the new parent class starts. Or really it starts June 1st but i'll be coming in from canada that say so i'll miss that class..My good friend Julia offered to come with me to the class since Brian is still in Canada. But we'll have a longer meeting with the midwife when he get's there in August to go through all of the stuff we talked about in class.

So tomorrow is the last day of Family time. I'm soooo not happy about it!!! wish i could stay longer but i have to get back to work and Brian needs to keep working for about 2 more months too before he can come to Sweden. And then it's only a month until the baby is here! I'm getting more and more excited everyday! it's getting to feel more real now, when the belly is bigger and i can feel the kicking and movment all day almost!

The weekend was great! Friday Brian's granma Elaine and I went shopping in St Catharines. Found great sales at two Maternaty clotheing stores so i got three mat-shirts and a nursing top. Awsome stuff! Pink and light pink, needed some colour for the summer!!!  And i got a dress from Walmart for my cousins graduation. A long maxi dress..woho! a bit outside the box for me! :) Have seen so many celebrities in maxi dresses when they're pregnant and it looks so good on them, so i thought i might try it! haha have to hem it a bit tho, since i'm about 30 cm shorter then any celebrity lol
Later that night Lesley came down form Waterloo for the night. She came with gifts for baby! ;) she works at Old Navy so she got some adorable Canada Day shirts for next year and the year after that lol and a few other things! Thank you soooo much Aunt Les! 

Saturday, Brian's mom had put on a big bbq in Port Colborne with all the family, and some friends too, on her side. Super fun to see everyone! Thanks Wendy!!!

Tonight is our last night as i said. So after Brian's done work we'll go for dinner at Montanas, where my very sweet sister in law Lesley gave me a gift card on mothers day! (cuz i do have a baby...in my tommy!) haha

Now it's time for a mid-morning snack!

No comments: