Pages

Monday, May 09, 2011

Home maker

We've had the most amazing time ever the last few days! just to be together gives me so much energy! I've been taking alot of pictures at the bbq we had on saturday and other fun things BUT, it seems like my little camera cord is in sweden...damn it! I'm hoping maybe someone here has the same kind as me so i can put some pics up. It's no fun reading a blog without pictures, I know!

Today i drove Brian to work in Hamilton. My very handsome husband wears a shirt and a tie everyday now! mmmmm yum! haha After i droped him of i went to Starbucks to enjoy my very first Chai in like 6 months! oh my lord was it ever nice!!! haha sat there for a bit and read a book and embraced the feeling of not having anything to do all day! (except vacuuming, dishes, walking the dogs and some other little things) all that just so i won't go crazy over not having anything to do haha

When i get a cord for the camera i'll post pictures and write more about the weekend!

Hejsvejs!

No comments: