Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby shower and Swedish meatballs

Tonight we're having Chris and Sarah over for dinner! Swedish meatballs on the menu with berry pie for dessert.

The past weeks have been amazing! Seen so many friends, family and great people!
Last saturday i went over to my friend Allison for a little get together with the girls from my old job at starbucks. And i got a super awesome suprise, when they told me it was a baby shower!! weee! so happy! can't thank them enough for all the cute things the baby got!!! Very fun!!
suprising enough on my part...i didn't have my camera with me...so no pics :( i really suck when it comes to taking pictures!

Just found out today about this ash cloud over Iceland. I guess everyone else in the world knew about this? Called Lufthansa and my flight is still on schedule. have to check everyday tho to make sure there's no changes.

Have to start cooking now!

Later!

No comments: