Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday morning. Slept in!

I'm 23 weeks pregnant today!

I got up this morning and realized it was 9 o'clock! omg, i usualy get up at like 7 cuz i'm a 60 year old soul! But i guess all my "hard work" yesterday made me tired haha i helped out cleaning at my parents new house. I think even as a pregnant person i should be able to do some house work without having to sleep for 11 hours lol Yes, i go to bed at 10! haha

Today- Skype with my beloved husband at noon, pack up a bed and some blankets for tonights sleepover at the new house then some more packing of my stuff. After i leave the 5th of May my parents are gonna install all the new kitchen stuff, new stove, fridge, freezer and dish washer. And when that's done they're moving in. And when i get back the 31st of May the house i grew up in isn't ours anymore :( 
Since i live with them right now i need to get all my stuff to the new place before i leave for Canada!
Oh, and we're slepping over at the house cuz of Valborg. Kind of a spring celebation with a big bonfire in Trogsta. The village they are moving to.

I have a big problem! I lost my sun glasses! (again) I think they might be anywhere in this county..so the likelihood of me getting them back are slim i would say :( But if you have them..GIVE'EM BACK!

Saw bits of the Royal Wedding yesterday! omg, was Kate Middleton ever pretty! If Brian and I get married again (haha) i want a dress like hers!
Prince - Check!
Dress - Sarah Burton by Alexander McQueen...deliver!

Now, a quick good morning call to my brother. then start packing.

Oh it's Brian's grandmother's birthday today! Happy Birthday Elaine!

No comments: